• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Help me ID this speaker

Altawila

New Member
Hello all, this is my first post. Looking to ID the attached speaker. All it says is "concerto" in a metal label at the bottom right hand corner in each grill. The backs of the speakers say nothing. I also took out the mid and woofer to see if there were any labelling on the back and there is also nothing but serial numbers. Any help would be appreciated. I have only heard of the "KEF Concerto" but these do not look to be that speaker. Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4485.jpg
    IMG_4485.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 127
Register to hide this ad
They have nice little cloth tabs to bull the grill off nicely. Tabs are placed on the bottom center of the grill. Very nice build from what I can tell. I'm surprised to hear so many say house brand. Hope this helps somehow
 
Back
Top Bottom