• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help Needed: Connecting Components

moseslawn

New Member
Hi Folks, I could use a bit of advice on incorporating an EQ unit and a Dynamic Processor into my existing stereo set up.
Receiver Pioneer SX-1080
CD Player Sony 608ESD
Turntable Kenwood DD 5022
EQ Unit Pioneer SG-60
Dynamic Processor Pioneer RG-60

I won't be using a tape deck with this set up. My guess is to use the tape monitor options for the EQ and DP. Just not sure if the EQ and DP need to be connected to each other?
Any advice on the connection patch for the many RCA cables most welcome. Cheers Moses
 
Register to hide this ad
If it has pre-outs and main-ins then you can use that as well. I am using both a Carver C9 Sonic Hologram Generator and a Realistic EQ with my system. I have the Carver on the pre to main loop and the EQ on a tape monitor loop.
 
Back
Top Bottom