• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help needed finding a volume knob for a Yamaha ca-800/1000

jansen2810

Active Member
I am trying to find a replacement for a non original volume knob for a Yamaha ca-800/1000. I found one on Ebay, but they don't ship to the Netherlands. Is there an equivalent from an other Yamaha series that would fit the bill (size wise) too? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
I see two for sale at auction. This tells me that they are not too rare, contact Joe Old Audio at that site and ask him. He has all kinds of parts and lots are not posted.

Post the diameter and depth here, plus a photo. Folks can then measure theirs and see it it’s a match, or if it’s close. The double knob arrangement will hake it tricky to find a match.

You can also look at the part numbers in the service manuals. I note that a CA-600 shares the same part number. A check of other integrated and receivers might yield other exact matches.
 
One titled “Yamaha CA-600/800 volume and balance controls” and a second called “Yamaha ca 800 Volume Knob”
 
Back
Top Bottom