• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help picking my Marantz Receiver 2240 or 2235B

chadbang

Well-Known Member
There a local guy auctioning these two models on ebay - the 2240 (no "B") and a 2235B. I was just wondering which of these two Marantz receivers people here would recommend. I'm looking for the one with the warmest sound. I don't really know if there is a difference in years or construction or just wattage. Thanks for your help!
 
Register to hide this ad
I have had two 2235B's and many other Marantz receivers.
I found that I like the 2235B best.

My buddy I sold it to (he got a killer deal) has it at his place in Shasta. He loves it. He also has a 2270 and a 2238B and the 2235B is his favorite.

Hope this helps.

Rob
 
Back
Top Bottom