Can you identify this headshell or cart????
Thinking about picking this up locally - a PL-560 - supposedly in excellent condition. I am however wondering about this headshell and/or cartridge. All the other pictures I've seen of this TT have the typical Pioneer style headshell either in silver or black. This is very different from what I can see. Can anyone shed some light? It looks mightly long. I have attached a second picture that I have enhanced a bit.
Thanks. :thmbsp:
Thinking about picking this up locally - a PL-560 - supposedly in excellent condition. I am however wondering about this headshell and/or cartridge. All the other pictures I've seen of this TT have the typical Pioneer style headshell either in silver or black. This is very different from what I can see. Can anyone shed some light? It looks mightly long. I have attached a second picture that I have enhanced a bit.
Thanks. :thmbsp:
Attachments
Last edited: