Leandro Dias
New Member
Hello, this is my first post but I was a regular reader here. Great forum!
I'm in a very bad luck.
I was repairing a Pioneer QX-949A function buttom that was completely stuck and I had to disassemble it. its the one with 5 layers of selection in a single knob each with 12 wiring points.
So far so good, took hundreds of pictures of the disassemble so i would not do some mistake when reassembling it.
But... big but... my cellphone was lost (probably robbed when i wasnt looking) and now i have no pictures of the dissambling process and have to figure out where each wire color goes.
The service manual is kinda good and I could make a color-coded diagram myself with a lot work, i mean, a lot.
But before i would do that, I am asking here if there is already a guide for that? Like a complement to the service manual.
Thanks all, have a good day
Leandro
I'm in a very bad luck.
I was repairing a Pioneer QX-949A function buttom that was completely stuck and I had to disassemble it. its the one with 5 layers of selection in a single knob each with 12 wiring points.
So far so good, took hundreds of pictures of the disassemble so i would not do some mistake when reassembling it.
But... big but... my cellphone was lost (probably robbed when i wasnt looking) and now i have no pictures of the dissambling process and have to figure out where each wire color goes.
The service manual is kinda good and I could make a color-coded diagram myself with a lot work, i mean, a lot.
But before i would do that, I am asking here if there is already a guide for that? Like a complement to the service manual.
Thanks all, have a good day
Leandro