• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

HELP !! Right Channel distortion G 8000

I have a AU-217 and want to give it a good cleaning with Deoxit. Where exactly do I spray on all the switches?
Why are you posting ^this^ - a Question about an AU-217 on the end of a 20 year old thread about the G-8000?

Please start your own thread for this question.
 
In the frequently asked questions section there is a link that says "Cleaning Controls". The link brings me to this thread. I assumed this was where you asked questions about cleaning the controls. Not sure why the link would direct me here then if it's not the right place to ask questions. I thought I was doing the obvious by going to Frequently asked questions, before posting my question and then being told to look in Frequently asked questions.
 
Clearly you posted with the best of intentions, but really you should start a new thread, and I am sure you will have further questions about your AU-217 (congrats on getting one by the way), AU-217 questions don't belong on the end of this thread.
 
Back
Top Bottom