manuelo2780
New Member
Hi guys.
I have read a lot, but I have not found a direct comparison between these two amplifiers. I have two choices, pioneer SA-8500, of a friend parents house, and a technics SU 8077k from some guy who is selling for money. Both are in good condition (may be the pioneer one has a little bit less use), but at the same time, the technics is cheaper (30%).
As far I have read, both have the same power, and may be the pioneer has a little bit more adjustments (treble/bass). Mainly, i like to listen all kinds of music (rock, pop, reaguee) and I have a technics Su-2500, a couple of JLB radiance and a pair of tehcnics SB-LX90 speakers.
What do you recommend me in terms of sound?
Cheers from south america.
I have read a lot, but I have not found a direct comparison between these two amplifiers. I have two choices, pioneer SA-8500, of a friend parents house, and a technics SU 8077k from some guy who is selling for money. Both are in good condition (may be the pioneer one has a little bit less use), but at the same time, the technics is cheaper (30%).
As far I have read, both have the same power, and may be the pioneer has a little bit more adjustments (treble/bass). Mainly, i like to listen all kinds of music (rock, pop, reaguee) and I have a technics Su-2500, a couple of JLB radiance and a pair of tehcnics SB-LX90 speakers.
What do you recommend me in terms of sound?
Cheers from south america.