• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help us choose the 2011 AK Member of the Year!

There have been so many people here on AK that I have seen help people that its a hard choice to make as to just which one is most deserving. Not to mention how many times people have helped me with my gooffy questions. Well I will shut up (hard for me), but I voted a few days ago. And with a big thank you to all the other people who don't get the title, but still offer help to people everyday selfishly.
 
Ken, this year is like all the others. There will be many "Honourable Mentions", people whose names were submitted for recognition. I would wager that several of those will be persons whom you thought as worthy as your choice.
 
Ken, this year is like all the others. There will be many "Honourable Mentions", people whose names were submitted for recognition. I would wager that several of those will be persons whom you thought as worthy as your choice.

Well thanks luvvin, I never knew about AK's member of the year, but there is a lot I have yet to learn!
 
Well, I think it would be poor form to vote for myself, & honestly, I just don't deserve it anyways, so I'll be voting for "Other" in a bit. :D
 
I had 2 major projects this year (at least they were major to me). I got a lot of great help here. Hard to just vote for one...thanks for all the help guys!
martin
 
Took a bit of thought, but I came up with a good choice, I think. Someone who's been genuinely helpful to others, seemingly at every opportunity. Helpful and polite/kind to the newbies... but, bringing information that's can sometimes cause even the old-timers to learn something new.

Anyway, vote sent!

Regards,
Gordon.

Gee whiz, thanks Gordon, I'm blushing.:D
 
Wish I could vote for more than one person. Got another one in mind now...

oh, well, maybe next year
 
Man, it sure does bring the blood pressure levels up when choosing an AK member for the award. There are so many deserving individuals...

After calming down a bit I did cast a vote. :D

Rome
 
Voted! Sorry its kind of last minute....well not really last minute, but not early either.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom