• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help us find the 2013 Audiokarma Member of the Year

My vote is in ------

Ernie --I'm not sure I spelled your e mail right -----Let me know if you DO or DO NOT receive it .
 
Will there be any sort of campaigning??? Ha!

I mulled it over for a few days but when i decided it seemed somewhat obvious.

BTW, when it is all tallied, will runners up be announced? I feel like that would be interesting (sorry, new to this)

Will there be babe, er, baby kissing? Rubber chicken fundraisers? Backroom deals?

Where are Woodward and Bernstein to unearth the intrigue behind the race to the top?

Given the long winter this year, maybe office seekers could go old school and order a load of coal delivered to the homes of potential voters....

hint, hint....


:scratch2:
 
done. I nominated tom bavis; he directed me here by way of his excellent stromberg carlson site and love of all things SC
 
Voted. He's a marantz man through and through - a master tech with a loyal friend (who is his avatar) who he cares about deeply- impressed me all year with his work and goes the distance to help out his friends on ak and neighbours.

If you don't know who I am talking about, you haven't been paying attention.
 
I always find these nominations to be a difficult process. There are so many worthy members that do more than their share to make Audiokarma the great community it is.

My vote is cast. Good luck to all nominees!
 
A little over 6 hours remaining to cast your vote.

It's another extremely close race, folks. If you think your vote won't count for anything, think again. Last year, and 2005, we had ties.

Get your vote in before the deadline!

email luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org

Send YOUR username, and the username of your choice.

Subject line: MOTY 2013
 
Well, the election deadline has passed, and the ballots are being counted. Folks are breathlessly waiting for the results. Meanwhile, the exit polling has been difficult as most voters have remained mum on their choices.

Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like it will go right to the wire. Stay tuned!
 
Back
Top Bottom