• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

help with Legacy Audio Studio v1

Fraijoni

New Member
14BDA31C-8A36-4A6E-9A30-0F61DF127910.jpeg 6E3CA3E5-E1E8-45D4-BDDA-B8CECD1DE9B0.jpeg so it’s been a long while since I posted here I’ve been collecting quite a few pairs of speakers and amps and more basic stuff... but this Friday I went to pick up a pair of Legacy audio studio v1 and I can’t find any information about them and it’s bugging me. I’ve tried the actual legacy site and other sites in hopes of finding a manual but nothing.
 
Register to hide this ad
1" titanium
7.5" kevlar
B4 reflex
44-22k (+/- 2dB)
4 ohms
90.5 dB (room, 2.83v)
25-300 recommended watts
2.8k x-o
 
Back
Top Bottom