• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help with Speaker ID?

newlondon88

New Member
I've been lurking for years and forgot I could actually log in.

Does this speak look familiar to anyone?
Saw it advertised locally for short money, but there's no ID on it and
the seller hasn't opened them up to look inside. I'm heading out that
way in a few weeks and I could listen then, but if I have a better idea
before that, I'll send him some money to hold them.
He seems to turn over some decent equipment at reasonable prices,
and he says they sound great, just no idea what these are. The only
markings on them are the "Concert" badge on the front and "8Ω" on
the back.
 

Attachments

  • 402481507_7280419145309608_8165948780881925926_n.jpg
    402481507_7280419145309608_8165948780881925926_n.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 402975241_6810151519053361_5148964970077835565_n.jpg
    402975241_6810151519053361_5148964970077835565_n.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 36
Register to hide this ad
Yep.. I haven't seen anything but keep getting diverted down these
rabbit holes on Bozak or Jano when I search. And of course now I'm
stubbornly curious.
 
the RCA jack caught my eye, too.. and I didn't see that he had
dropped the price. Even better. His ad keeps popping up on
marketplace and the bookshelf speakers I have aren't doing me
any favors. ( Scott 6.2a's)
 
Back
Top Bottom