• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help!

anderslober

Yikes...not again!
Hello forum....I am desperate to (re)-find a website of a fellow who fixes up Kenwood amps (and others). The website had some excellent pictures of a ka9100 getting the treatment.........and a lot of info on how to correctly pack gear for shipping..............can anyone help???

He also fixed up some Marantz stuff......
 
Register to hide this ad
He doesn't list AK as one of his favorite links. Gotta be something wrong with him.:smoke: BTW anderslober, this should be the website you need to be at!
 
you know... this is my website an I never thought of putting AK in my link page.... Where is my head!!! I will fix this ASAP.
 
Back
Top Bottom