• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help!

Can anyone help me identify these?

  • CF3 version?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epic series?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

guilllermo56

New Member
Greetings fellow Klipsch owners and enthusiasts. A friend of mine gave me these as he didn't have the room. they were his Dad's and all my friend knew was that his dad had expensive gear. The writing is long gone from the manufacturer sticker. All I know for sure is they are part of the epic series. Pretty beat up too. The plastic veneer (?) on the front is coming off and cracked and missing in spots.20191106_131958.jpg 20191106_132146.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
That's what I was thinking. I've done quite a bit of reading here about the CF3's. How do I determine what version they are? A lot of people poo poo the version 3's and compared to version 1 or 2 I get it, but compared to my PSB Stratus Bronze, Tangent RS8's or my Klipsch Synergy F2's there has to be a world of difference.
 
That's what I was thinking. I've done quite a bit of reading here about the CF3's. How do I determine what version they are? A lot of people poo poo the version 3's and compared to version 1 or 2 I get it, but compared to my PSB Stratus Bronze, Tangent RS8's or my Klipsch Synergy F2's there has to be a world of difference.
the difference between the versions is not a big deal v-one a little better the others are fine.
 
Back
Top Bottom