• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Helping non-audiophiles up their audio game (video)

hilde45

New Member
Hi folks,
For better or worse, I made a short video about getting better sound. I have learned a lot from many people, not least from this site. So, I'm sharing this out of a love for the hobby, and with the hope that I can coax more people into better sound.
HERE:
By the way, I'm not selling anything at all. Not bolstering any company or product. Just trying to convey what to most of you is common sense but which might not be obvious to many.
Cheers,
DH
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom