daza152
Super Member
WE all have favourites that is if we are Led Zep fans, and there is plenty of us out there. So What DO you consider to be the Best/favourite album and why?
Mine is probably Led Zep II followed closely by House of the holy :yes:
My reasons are this, What an awesome song 'Whole Lotta Love' WOW!
and I love ramble on. With Houses... I love the acoustic track 'Over the hills and far away' A Classic:yes:
So I'd like to here your views on this subject,
Thanks Daza
Mine is probably Led Zep II followed closely by House of the holy :yes:
My reasons are this, What an awesome song 'Whole Lotta Love' WOW!
and I love ramble on. With Houses... I love the acoustic track 'Over the hills and far away' A Classic:yes:
So I'd like to here your views on this subject,
Thanks Daza


. Ahh memories. The second album was just one great song. There wasn't a second of it I didn't like.