• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Heresy III to Forte build

DLStryker

Active Member
Did a lot of testing today. I purchased the HII to HIII upgrade kit from Klipsch. It gave me all new drivers, horns and crossover for a Heresy III. I have turned the kit into a Forte. I purchased the Forte III passive radiator, replicated the Forte cabinet internal volume and created what you see in the pics. The cabinets are test cabinets only. Internally braced very well. I put one passive radiator in front and one in back. The finished product will have to have the passive in front as I will have to push these cabinets up against the wall. I adapted and mounted one of the HIII mid drivers to a Peavy bi radial horn. The other mid is on the OEM HIII mid horn.
 

Attachments

  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Pix2.jpg
    Pix2.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 37
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom