Well, I've had it for a little while now, but i just got a digital camera so I thought It'd be cool to show you guys.
A very nice person brought her across the country for me, and its in pristine condition. Came with all the original documentation, brochures, templates, the original box and brochures for the esl2000 arm, and extra cartridge with the oldschool shure tracking force guage,and "official" rekokut bearing lube.
I'm planning on some mods, including, but not limited to, replacing the tonearm, casting a new plinth, bearing replacement/relube, new belt.
I should look into the electronics on the underside, simple as they are, and see if anything wants replacing as well.
*edit* I resized my pictures way too small !

Gareth, it could be a simple matter of tightening the bolts that run through the transformers. Give it a shot!Redboy- I bought that amp off an older fellow in town, its a homebrew 6bq5, as you said, the driver tube is a 6sn7. unfortunately it does have a problem, there a bit of mechanical hum audible coming from somewhere on the chassis, and it sounds like (to me) its coming from the trafo. from what i understand it could be loose windings, which i MIGHT be able to fix, but more likely, id have to replace the transformer. Being that its a hammond model that shouldnt be to hard, but for now ive taken it out of my main system and use it to drive my electrostatic headphones, because i cant hear the buzz anyways. it sure sounds sweet though.
Oh and btw, im getting an sme 3009II to mount in place of the esl2000 arm on there, and someone in the chat suggested i ask you about it, as i have no real knowledge of what im up against. it seems like pretty straightforward logical type stuff, but maybe youve got some input. i dunno.