• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hey i'm honey

honeybadge7

New Member
Hello, i'm honey badger. Actually, I'm Christian McCurdy. I love collecting old speakers. I read a review on the infinity SM 115's i bought for 50$ on craigslist and was laughing pretty hard so i decided to sign up. something about poor sound quality but they are LOUD. hahahah i totally agree. I miss my pioneer CS-99a's. I might get another pair if i can find a pawn shop deal like i did before. I have loads of speakers but just wanted to introduce myself. I think i have a nice home audio receiver. Sony STR-DE985, 50$ craigslist deal but it was before hdmi. It seems loud, but i cant find the manual. Anyone know how many watts per channel?

Also, anyone know how many watts the infinity SM 115's can handle? i can turn it to max on this receiver and they don't start clipping whatsoever. I just have to close the basement and go upstairs because they are extremely loud.
 
Register to hide this ad
also, does anyone know when the sony Str-de985 came out or what the price was when it came out?
I'm a younging. Also whats MD player?
 
IMG_20170729_143031452.jpg i know first hand...
Open them up and get some Foam Carpet padding from Home Depot and staple the padding inside of the cabinets... improves their sound and worth the $5
 
Back
Top Bottom