• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hey Onepixel, is this your pic in this guys ad?

Register to hide this ad
:wtf: None of the gear in the ad is in that pic anyway! He could have at least made an effort to make sure that some of the gear matches the ad.
 
Yup, that's the 2265B you work on for me. This isn't the 1st time. I flagged it.

Thanks Rob.

I wouldn't mind so much it it weren't so not accurate and if they would credit AK where they found it.
 
I did send a polite email to the seller last night. He responded and was apologetic and actually seemed all right.

I essentially told him to be respectful and give credit where it's due.

No harm done.
 
Back
Top Bottom