• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HH Scott 357 Documentation Request

zelgy1

Member
Hi all! I have acquired an HH Scott 357 (not 357B or R357) and I'm struggling to find any documentation for this unit. I would love to get a downloadable Operator and Service Manual. If anyone has a connection to either, I'd appreciate the chance of acquiring. Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
*Deleted*

I had posted for the 'R357'.

Oops.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20200707-174553_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-174553_OneDrive.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
*Deleted*

I had posted for the 'R357'.

Oops.
if you have that manual, I would be grateful for it.. the R357... I have an entire left channel set of transitors blown from bias up to the Diff Pair... there are a few of them in the channel that have glued on heat sinks, near impossible to uncase and get the number off of them.. If you have it, I would be very grateful again.. Thanks..
 
Back
Top Bottom