• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi audiophiles and hifi enthusiasts!

MCM Marvin

New Member
I just joined today because I purchased a set of Bose 901 MK IV and a Bose 551 Spatial Control Receiver. I'm a long-time electronics tech having worked on analog electronics and more modern digital audio, video and camera systems until 2001 when I switched over to media production. I now work in advertising, a long way away from my days in audio/electronics, but am having fun searching back to the by-gone days of cranking it up and enjoying the best of the vintage audio experience.*
 
Register to hide this ad
I have the Bose 901/III and I had the Spacial Control Recveiver - a rare pleasure of sound in Germany!

Welcome! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom