orthophonic
Super Member
Antenna TV aired this episode of Mr. Ed the other day, I had not seen it since
it was first broadcast in 1964, it was great seeing it again.
Wilbur buys the Stereo he has always wanted (with Artifact Worthington G-212 Cartridge!) for Carol for their anniversary, she hates it and of course Mr. Ed
has to fool with it.
The stereo is actually a three piece GE Console with reel to reel deck. I have
never seen this model in person, only in a brochure.
It has recently been posted to youtube if you want to see the episode.
it was first broadcast in 1964, it was great seeing it again.
Wilbur buys the Stereo he has always wanted (with Artifact Worthington G-212 Cartridge!) for Carol for their anniversary, she hates it and of course Mr. Ed
has to fool with it.
The stereo is actually a three piece GE Console with reel to reel deck. I have
never seen this model in person, only in a brochure.
It has recently been posted to youtube if you want to see the episode.