• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from Australia ;)

blakey72

New Member
Hi Audiokarma members. I'm Blake and live in the far south of Australia. I am an audiophile tragic that can't stop upgrading and trying new things. Some say I need help however I can't see the problem. My wife must love me because I have four different systems setup in the lounge room and one in the bedroom.

I also have room treatment stuck all over the lounge room walls and bass traps in the corners rising to the ceiling. I love vintage Sansui gear and Aussie made speakers (oh some I have are UK). Haven't heard much of US made speakers but am keen at some stage.

I hang out on an Australian audio forum called StereoNet Australia quite a bit:

www.stereo.net.au

Also in UK and NZ.

I wanted some variation so decided to join here and get some fresh ideas. Love turntables and want a cassette deck and reel to reel at some stage.

Cheers
Blake.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom