• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from Bristol, UK

Tribes

New Member
Hi,

I have a few vintage bits of kit.
The trusty NAD 3020A, harman/kardon T35C turntable, KEFs and a B&O BeoSystem 5000 with Beovox S55s.

I need some advice on what NAD amp to use alongside my NAD 3020A to give the system a bit of an extra kick.

Thanks for having me :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Bristol ? I'm just down the road from you, in Rogersville...You in the Tennessee side or the People's Republic of Virginia ? Me & the wife go up to Exit 7 off I-81 & do a lot of shoppin' at the Sam's Club there... We oughta hook up at the Troutdale some night-GREAT food ! Oh, sez you're in Bristol, UK....Nevermind... (grin) Welcome to AK !
 
Back
Top Bottom