• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from Central MN!

Boredw/beer

New Member
How's it going? It's fine here, definatley a cold front moving in. Fun to be here, on the site, finally. Long time lurker, first time poster. Look forward to posting more. I have an Amp Itch, and it needs scrathin' :beer::beer:: Thats one for me, and one for you!!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome, I'm in Cokato, MN. :wave:

Wait a second, I recognize your gear, did I buy the RtR speakers from you?
 
I am from Cold Spring... and Premium is a damn good beer, Shells... have not really tried much, if any, of that beer. As with audio, I am a beer enthusiast. These are my two favorite hobbies, they mix well... as long as the only tool involved is a bottle opener!
 
Back
Top Bottom