• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from France

Jaybefr

New Member
Hi, I'm a Scot living in France. I guess I'm having a mid life crisis and vintage audio is my substitute for a Harley Davidson. I tend to collect stuff that was around in my youth so 70s and 80s. I have, Quad, Sansui, Pioneer, B&O, Teac, Akai and more. I enjoy researching stuff on AK and reading other posters comments and reviews. Looking forward to posting some stuff myself.
 
Register to hide this ad
Och, bienvenue!

Keep that Quad stuff! One day the rest of the world will appreciate it!
 
tumblr_n4gmwdPtcp1s2wio8o1_500.gif


Bonjour and Welcome to AK!
 
Bienvenue aussi to AK.

Nothing wrong with a mid life...enlightenment, as Iprefer to call it.:)

As already mentioned by another member...Quad is good!

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom