• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hi from india

Thanks Sachu for telling me the background of SUZUKI's success in India.
My closest friend owns SUZUKI SWIFT 1300cc, a mid-sized car.
He admires its perfomance for price, saying it can well compete with VOLKS WAGEN GOLF 1600cc which he used to use before the SUZUKI.
I advised a lawmaker of the Japanese lower house, who is my acquaintance, that the president of SUZUKI accompany them in India representating Japanese business circle.
The next question will be likely to be given warnings from the administer, but I do really want to hear what you think of UK/India relations of hundreds of years ago.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Sachu for telling me the background of SUZUKI's success in India.
My closest friend owns SUZUKI SWIFT 1300cc, a mid-sized car.
He admires its perfomance for price, saying it can well compete with VOLKS WAGEN GOLF 1600cc which he used to use before the SUZUKI.
I advised a lawmaker of the Japanese lower house, who is my acquaintance, that the president of SUZUKI accompany them in India representating Japanese business circle.
The next question will be likely to be given warnings from the administer, but I do really want to hear what you think of UK/India relations of hundreds of years ago.

Hi Suzki,
Suzuki Swift 1.3 Diesel is powered by world famous Fiat 1.3lt Multijet engine.This Fiat engine has become most common engine all over the world.In india Fiat provides Engine technology to Maruti Suzuki,GM,TATA and also using same engine for its own cars ie Punto and Linea.Sorry,but I did not understand your last question regarding UK relations.
PS: I always love Japanese electronics,I own a Technics SlD-303TT, Micro Seiki MB-14,Technics 8022 Amp,Sony CDP,and lot of small electronics etc.I have a lot of respect towards your country.
Regards,
Sachin
 
Last edited:
Hi Suzki,
Suzuki Swift 1.3 Diesel is powered by world famous Fiat 1.3lt Multijet engine.This Fiat engine has become most common engine all over the world.In india Fiat provides Engine technology to Maruti Suzuki,GM,TATA and also using same engine for its own cars ie Punto and Linea.Sorry,but I did not understand your last question regarding UK relations.
PS: I always love Japanese electronics,I own a Technics SlD-303TT, Micro Seiki MB-14,Technics 8022 Amp,Sony CDP,and lot of small electronics etc.I have a lot of respect towards your country.
Regards,
Sachin

Round a decade ago, I had an Indian friend, who was a math teacher at a university. He took me to an Indian restaurant named Taj Mahal in Tokyo.
The curries served there were really delicious and curried rice is very popular and common dish among Japanese, though they are somewhat different from that that you eat. If you are not willing to answer, please ignore my question, yet I really want to know what British colonialism was like to India. Above mentioned my Indian friend was saying like UK/India colonialism realationship was more a
tradeoff between the two nations than a forced occupation and robbery of natural resources from India.
Japan is exposed to critism from the neiboring nations for our occupation of these nations that was more than half a century ago. Did Britain apologize to India in a formal way? Our neiboring nations demand our apology repeatedly even in this 21st century.
 
Last edited:
Round a decade ago, I had an Indian friend, who was a math teacher at a university. He took me to an Indian restaurant named Taj Mahal in Tokyo.
The curries served there were really delicious and curried rice is very popular and common dish among Japanese, though they are somewhat different from that that you eat. If you are not willing to answer, please ignore my question, yet I really want to know what British colonialism was like to India. Above mentioned my Indian friend was saying like UK/India colonialism realationship was more a
tradeoff between the two nations than a forced occupation and robbery of natural resources from India.
Japan is exposed to critism from the neiboring nations for our occupation of these nations that was more than half a century ago. Did Britain appologized to India in a formal way? Our neiboring nations demand our apology repeatedly even in this 21st century.
Hi Suzuki,
UK/India colonialism relationship IMO was not a tradeoff as it was helping only UK and few Indian political leaders of that time not Indian people.Britan did never apologize from India in anywayand Indian leaders never really asked Britain to apologies.I think everyone should learnt from the past,and live in the present,I can;t comment on your neighboring countries though.
I think we should leave this topic here it is getting too political.

Regards,
Sachin
 
Back
Top Bottom