• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from London UK

Eric76

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi all: thought to sign up to this forum as want to learn to fix audio equipment and gain knowledge in electronics. Ive worked for 25 years here in UK as an electrician but electronics is a completely different ball game altogether, hoping to make some sense out of it while trying to fix stuff. No doubt looking forward I will have many questions, a a big hello to y'all :)
 
Register to hide this ad
I work with electronics and to me electrical work is a whole different ballgame. For the most part electronics won’t kill you…..lol
Welcome from the Middle of America
Cheers for response JohnnieO, yep its a definite different take on things and a great learning curve, but a hobby I will enjoy I think I will when I find out where the issue is ha great stuff !
 
Where in London are you? I was born in Lewisham hospital, and lived in Greenwich (Kidbrooke) until 2000 when I emigrated to the USA.
 
Where in London are you? I was born in Lewisham hospital, and lived in Greenwich (Kidbrooke) until 2000 when I emigrated to the USA.
Hi, know Lewisham well, im in Bromley now but from New Cross originally. Still have not got out yet ! Kidbrooke's a bit different nowdays !
 
Back
Top Bottom