• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from London

gazcicini

New Member
Just thought I would post a polite hello as I have just posted in another forum recently recieved my dads old system which I have been fascinated since day one and looking to get it all back into tip top shape as it has been out of use for a while and stumbled across this forum while searching the web for information on parts/repairs.

More used to late 80's audio equipment technics integrateds with big Jamo's and Tannoys etc but starting to get into the the older gear and its sound.

Regards,

Gav
 
Register to hide this ad
welcome.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom