• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi from the new guy in South Florida

RS Steve

Tube Junkie
Subscriber
Just wanted to say hi and meet some new music lovers like me, and maybe some other Sta 2100 fans also. I started out with the 2100D as a teen and still have it. I purchased the system with Mach 1s and turn table, then added the T-200s later. I now own a 2100, 2100D, and 2300. I am in to collecting the vintage RS stuff, brings back the good old days sitting in my room and cranking some Nugent or Aerosmith. Guess thats why my ears ring all the time now. I look forward to some great conversations and information.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome from the left coast. Sounds like we grew up in the same years, or have we grown up at all:scratch2:
We had the best rock back then.
Later,
Zman.
 
Thanks everyone! I just hooked up the STA 2100D to the Mach 1s and the T-200s to stir up any dust before house work begins. There is nothing like feeling those speakers at 12 oclock volume.
 
Welcome to AK! There are a lot of Realistic fans on AK. Nice collection of 2100, 2100D and 2300 receivers you got there. I like the 2100 it is plenty loud for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom