• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hi, regards from Chile

caello

New Member
Hello, I´m from Chile, Southamerica, beginning in this world of hifi audio, learning from the experts, reading all your opinions to take the right choices.
Recently I bought my first gear, Marantz 2226b with a pair of JBL L19 and I´m really happy, it sounds beautiful... but sadly I want more... jeje maybe a 1060 or a couple of L96´s... this never stop I think.

Have a good day and sorry for my english (I´m spanish spoken)

Rodrigo
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the addiction! And don't worry about your English... it's a lot better that my Spanish... :thmbsp:
 
Hello Rodrigo.You will enjoy the company here. El tipo o pega algún texto aquí youe inglés es fino.
 
Thank you all guys, I really enjoy reading the forum, soon I´ll be asking four your help. Music always has been a special item in my life, I play drums in a pop-rock band (amateur), and my father, since I can remember, had fun audio gear.
Sadly in Chile, audio It´s very expensive, I relly envy the prices of the states...

Thanks again :music:
 
Wena Rodrigo!

Nice to know someone else from chile is also around here.
I also have marantz (2230b) and jbl (L100)
Welcome and maybe in the future we can save some $ on combining our shiping from the states.
 
Hola! Welcome to AK! The language of audio is universal. Sounds like you have a great start with some Marantz gear & a pair of JBLs...enjoy!
 
Back
Top Bottom