• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi there from Germany!

julescools

New Member
Hi there AK! I'm new to the scene here so just wanted to say hello hello!! My name is Julian and I'm actually Australian, but for some reason I live in Cologne Germany ;) .. haaha! no, it's a lovely part of the world (when the sun comes out). I've always loved a really wide variety of music, so appreciation of hi-fi gadgets was, I suppose, a natural evolution of that notion.. I'm by no means a wiz, having little to no technical/electronic experience, but i'm learning more every day :D ... I'm really looking forward to exploring more the amazing bank of knowledge that is Audio Karma and hopefully getting to know some of you lovely people along the way!!.. Anyway, I best be off as I'm just about to write my first real post about a great pair of Danish speakers I picked up the other day! Check em out if you'd like!! Ciao4now -jules
 
Register to hide this ad
LOVED Koln when I was there in '78 ! Going to visit the Cathedral oughta be on about EVEYONE's Bucket List... The REST of the town is pretty much unbelievable, as well. Welcome !
 
Hi there AK! I'm new to the scene here so just wanted to say hello hello!! My name is Julian and I'm actually Australian, but for some reason I live in Cologne Germany ;) .. haaha! no, it's a lovely part of the world (when the sun comes out). I've always loved a really wide variety of music, so appreciation of hi-fi gadgets was, I suppose, a natural evolution of that notion.. I'm by no means a wiz, having little to no technical/electronic experience, but i'm learning more every day :D ... I'm really looking forward to exploring more the amazing bank of knowledge that is Audio Karma and hopefully getting to know some of you lovely people along the way!!.. Anyway, I best be off as I'm just about to write my first real post about a great pair of Danish speakers I picked up the other day! Check em out if you'd like!! Ciao4now -jules


G'day Jules,

I like to see Aussies on here that live or have lived in Germany.

I lived for a year in Aachen (not too far from you) and Frankfurt.

Kanst du Deutsch sprechen? Ich habe Deutsch fuer nur zwei jahre gelernt.. Velleicht wir zusammenlernen koennen? Wir koennen uber hifi besprechen.
 
Back
Top Bottom