• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

High resolution Yamaha B-2 Service Manual

Mr. Yamaha

Not so much Yamaha lately...
Hello, I'm looking for a high resolution digital copy of a Service Manual for the Yamaha B-2 with the schematics in color (orange signal path). I do have the one from hifi-engine, but the quality is not great.

Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
This help?

https://goo.gl/photos/ktr35UrfitGdkqVe8

I'm new to Google Photo's, so I'm hoping the link isn't bOrked.

Click on the vertical line of three dots and you can choose to download. The file is Yamaha B-2 Schematic_corrected.png (lossless scan). I found an error on the original scat and fixed it on this one, but honestly it was so long ago that I can't remember what the error was.

Sucks getting old.
 
Last edited:
This help?

https://goo.gl/photos/ktr35UrfitGdkqVe8

I'm new to Google Photo's, so I'm hoping the link isn't bOrked.

Click on the vertical line of three dots and you can choose to download. The file is Yamaha B-2 Schematic_corrected.png (lossless scan). I found an error on the original scat and fixed it on this one, but honestly it was so long ago that I can't remember what the error was.

Sucks getting old.

sure does...
 
Last edited:
That's actually two scans stitched together in PS. Represents a bit of work, but I was in possession of an original manual that had to go back to the owner, so I wanted something for myself.
 
That's actually two scans stitched together in PS. Represents a bit of work, but I was in possession of an original manual that had to go back to the owner, so I wanted something for myself.

I was faced with the same dilemma for a TA-N7, but I ended up going the fedex office route. I had them scan it with a large format scanner and did not have to go through the "stitching" :)
 
Last edited:
This help?

https://goo.gl/photos/ktr35UrfitGdkqVe8

I'm new to Google Photo's, so I'm hoping the link isn't bOrked.

Click on the vertical line of three dots and you can choose to download. The file is Yamaha B-2 Schematic_corrected.png (lossless scan). I found an error on the original scat and fixed it on this one, but honestly it was so long ago that I can't remember what the error was.

Sucks getting old.

That is just great! Thanks a lot. :bigok: Do you also happen to have the board layouts? Then I know where all the components sit :bowdown:

P.S. If you are ever looking for a high res. M-2 service manual, I can help you with that ;)
 
I skipped scanning the rest of the manual, since I got the rest of the manual from Rick (here). I wanted a high-rez copy of the scat, in color, otherwise I'd have not bothered with all that work since Rick's manual is pretty good.
 
I tried to upload a free B-2 service manual (it's in black and white), but this site won't take it. Says it's too large.
 
Hey all picked up a b2 that cage needs a repaint can anyone give me the correct paint code or a similar spray as the outer shell is quite bad condition thank you
 
Hey all picked up a b2 that cage needs a repaint can anyone give me the correct paint code or a similar spray as the outer shell is quite bad condition thank you
I use Rust oleum Canyon Black satin rattle cans when needed.
 
Back
Top Bottom