• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HighPing serves from the top shelf

audiodon

Addicted Member
I bought a project-quality Thorens 124 turntable from HighPing.

Just from the wording of the BT ad, and his follow-up, I had a very good feeling that this would be a great transaction. You know that feeling you get in your gut that this will be right? I had it.

I found him very upfront and honest about the condition of the turntable, open to shipping it to a friend who's turntable it will be, and responsible in following the packages to their destination.

My buddy told me that the packing, and a TD-124 ain't light, was first rate.

Top shelf it is. You can be absolutely sure that HighPing will do you right.
audiodon
 
Register to hide this ad
Highping has done it right again.
I bought a tube receiver from Highping's December 2011 Odds N Ends list on Bartertown.
This time he shipped to me.
Double-boxed, tubes packed separately.
Unit was better than described.
I unpacked it, stuck in the tubes, did some creative work with output tube sockets and managed to get output.
Top marks!
I hope to buy from highping again.
 
Back
Top Bottom