anytune
Super Member
If you are as frustrated as I am by the artists who get nominated/elected to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame -- and especially those left out -- you can vote for this year's inductees to the Hit Parade Hall of Fame. This Web link shows who is already in, who is nominated, and how to vote. http://www.hitparadehalloffame.org/
The Hit Parade Hall does a nice job of recognizing pop and MOR singers who sold a ton of records, but for whatever reason don't seem to get much attention from the Rock n Roll HOF. e.g.: Chicago, Neil Diamond, The Monkees, Neil Sedaka, Tommy James & the Shondells, Johnny Rivers, The Carpenters, Connie Francis, Linda Ronstadt, Kenny Rogers and Lou Christie are Hit Parade Hall inductees, but are not in the Rock HOF.
I like the fact the Hit Parade Hall lets the public participate in the voting. And you can submit names for next year's nominees. (I will be strongly suggesting The Moody Blues, The Grass Roots, Gary Lewis and the Playboys and Jan & Dean).
C'mon gang. Cast your votes now!
The Hit Parade Hall does a nice job of recognizing pop and MOR singers who sold a ton of records, but for whatever reason don't seem to get much attention from the Rock n Roll HOF. e.g.: Chicago, Neil Diamond, The Monkees, Neil Sedaka, Tommy James & the Shondells, Johnny Rivers, The Carpenters, Connie Francis, Linda Ronstadt, Kenny Rogers and Lou Christie are Hit Parade Hall inductees, but are not in the Rock HOF.
I like the fact the Hit Parade Hall lets the public participate in the voting. And you can submit names for next year's nominees. (I will be strongly suggesting The Moody Blues, The Grass Roots, Gary Lewis and the Playboys and Jan & Dean).
C'mon gang. Cast your votes now!