• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

HK930 service anyone?

I have taken my HK 930 Twin power to Many Moons audio up by Tulsa. Thanks for all the suggestions I feel Paul will do a good job on her.
Cheers!
 
I have taken my HK 930 Twin power to Many Moons audio up by Tulsa. Thanks for all the suggestions I feel Paul will do a good job on her.
Cheers!
Greetings from Florida...
I have a 930 waiting for me (in storage, another state) so I was reading with great interest. How did it turn out? What's the rest of the story? Good, I hope.
 
Back
Top Bottom