ponderwilu
Bond ... James Bond.
One thing for sure you've tripped into the right place for all things audio. Welcome to the madness.
If you're like most of us here, and stick with it because of your love for exceptional musical sound, it will be a journey to your final destination of stereo nirvana. Your own two ears will be your best friends ... that, and AK's "search" feature. Enjoy the ride my friend and I truly hope you get to where you want to be. I did, and you can too!
If you're like most of us here, and stick with it because of your love for exceptional musical sound, it will be a journey to your final destination of stereo nirvana. Your own two ears will be your best friends ... that, and AK's "search" feature. Enjoy the ride my friend and I truly hope you get to where you want to be. I did, and you can too!