• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hollywood - Oracle Delphi Mk I with Fidelity Research Arm (FR-54?)

Register to hide this ad
That price is not out of line, I don't think. The cool thing about Oracle is that they are still around and have parts for those to either maintain or upgrade to later features. I know because I did some of those upgrades.
 
That price is not out of line, I don't think. The cool thing about Oracle is that they are still around and have parts for those to either maintain or upgrade to later features. I know because I did some of those upgrades.
I figured as much! Those Fidelity Research arms alone usually go for a decent amount, and taking that and the turntable into account, I thought it might be a good deal. That's really cool that Oracle is still around! Seems like they've made some pretty interesting tables over the years.
 
Back
Top Bottom