• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Holy Grail?

Register to hide this ad
What is a crisp sound? It's loud so it can't be less (room) filling. Really since it's Bud, I'm guessing it's weak and watery sounding.
 
Wow. Only a 73:4 ratio on this thread? I thought we AK'ers were better (or worse) than that!
:smoke:

:beer:

:beatnik:

:drunk:

:beerchug:

:yikes:

::D
 
Last edited:
Removed from the box just for testing, and then the box was discarded? Somebody is either lying or stupid. Why would you toss a perfectly good shipping box for an item you were in the process of testing, presumably for the purpose of selling?

bs
 
And all this time I thought THESE were supposed to be my "Holy Grails"!

model109.jpg
 
There has been a red one just like it floating around phoenix craigslist for the same price hehe . I thought it was rather silly but /shrug. I believe they are mostly prizes at certain contests and and things of the sort.
 
Back
Top Bottom