• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Holy Mcintosh

fdejong

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
in SF:

"Hello. I've got 12 items for sell and all of them are Mc Intosh. Mc Intosh 1000 (power amplifier). Mc Intosh MP1-4 (maximum performance indicator).

Mc Intosh c32 (stereo PreAmplifier). Mc Intosh- c40 (Audio Control Center). Mc Intosh MR80 (Digital Fm Tuner). Mc Intosh- MR78 (FM tuner).

Please ask for more details and questions. Some pics are below. If you need more pics just ask. Thanks for looking at my ad. "

3nd3mb3o25T95S55R6a2mc62052dfc1611b83.jpg



http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/1613625413.html
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow but I am kind of afraid to email, as I wounder who it is and why is there no price? Is he just bragging?
 
Back
Top Bottom