• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Home brewed phono preamps on Yahoo Auctions (Japan)

Jebb

Member
Hi guys,

Looking for a phono preamp here in Japan.

I keep coming across these attractive looking homebrewed numbers from seller 'audiovalvematic' on Yahoo Auction (Japan). Pretty sure he hand builds them himself. He also bids recreations of the external power supply for Yamaha GT 2000s etc. Here the two he currently has up for bidding. (I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS SELLER. INDEED I WISH I HAD HIS PHONE NUMBER TO CALL AND DISCUSS HIS PRODUCT)

CR-NF Tube Phono Preamp (bidding starts at 60,000 with buy it now of 65,000 yen)

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m117054137

CR-NF Tube Phono Preamp (bidding starts at 35,000)

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k169422149

I can read Japanese. But I'm illiterate when it comes to picking out the important specs for a phono preamp. What should I be looking for/at?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom