• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Home Theater Magazine Article -- McIntosh Turntable

dolstein

Active Member
There's an article about McIntosh in the latest issue of Home Theater magazine. At the very end of the article, there is a very brief discussion of future McIntosh products, including a turntable, which will reportedly feature a black glass platter.

Frankly, I'm a little surprised that McIntosh would consider manufacturing a turntable, although I'm sure there are plenty of McIntosh system owners who'd love to have a McIntosh-branded turntable to add to their collection.

UPDATE: I just saw JimBob's post on the article. Please close this thread and or combine with the other thread.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom