Hello all, question about home theatre passthru setup, if you please.
Presently I have a standard stereo setup with C2800 and MC462 as amplification stage.
So to utilize my MC462 and speakers as part of home theatre ecosystem - speakers become L/R of the home theatre - I should make these connections?
AUDIO SIGNAL
AVR → (L/R preout unbalanced) → C28000 → (existing balanced) → MC462
TRIGGER SIGNAL
AVR → (trigger) → C28000 [setup as passthru for that trigger input] → (trigger) → MC462
So when AVR is on it will (1) trigger the chain and wake up MC462 (2) pass audio via C2800 onto MC462. Is that correct?
Cheers, Peter
Presently I have a standard stereo setup with C2800 and MC462 as amplification stage.
So to utilize my MC462 and speakers as part of home theatre ecosystem - speakers become L/R of the home theatre - I should make these connections?
AUDIO SIGNAL
AVR → (L/R preout unbalanced) → C28000 → (existing balanced) → MC462
TRIGGER SIGNAL
AVR → (trigger) → C28000 [setup as passthru for that trigger input] → (trigger) → MC462
So when AVR is on it will (1) trigger the chain and wake up MC462 (2) pass audio via C2800 onto MC462. Is that correct?
Cheers, Peter