• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

HomerJSimpson

joelongwood

No more room at the inn
I just received an orphan AR2 from Rich. It was very well packed and is just as he said. All in all, it was a very pleasant transaction with good communication. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.......seems like a great guy! Thanks, Rich. :D
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes Rich is one of "the good ones" when it comes to this thing we do. It has been great getting to know him over the past several years.
Bill
 
HomerJSimpson just set me up with a Yamaha CR-2020! Price was right, amp is in excellent working condition. :thmbsp: Want to talk about Customer Service? Macaltec hand-carried it to me. :D (Thanks a million, Jason!)

Rich is a great guy to deal with, and a fine addition to AK! (Whenever my wife starts griping about my speaker collection Rich, I just show her snapshots of your basement. What would I do without you?)

Kicked back pushing some Vince Guaraldi through the AR's right now... :music: Very, very sweet.

Todd
 
The trick to shopping at Homer's House of Speakers....

...is to shop with cash in your pocket on a day when he needs some dough...:D

Wise words from one of his best customers....:thmbsp:
 
Once again, Rich showed up to deliver a purchase with yet more stuff in his car... :D ...and I ended up with a beautiful Technics SA-700 for a very nice price. :music: Currently doing duty with some AR-2ax as rears in my HT setup. :yes:

Thanks, Rich - as always, a satisfied customer!
 
Where the heck does HJS get all these CR 2020s? He got one for me too.

Must have a Yammy tree.
 
Just want to add my kudos to Rich. When he heard I had a pair of BOSTON ACOUSTICS A70s missing the terminal panel/crossover he offered to send me one . . . at no cost!

It arrived today and I'm going to pass it on to Army (Scott) who graciously offered to refoam my A70s for me so they can sing again.

Thanks, Rich! :king:

(And thank you, Scott. :) )
 
Well, if we're piling on :grnbounce
Rich did a wunnerful job of fixing lamps and stuff on my Yammie CR-820 and Pioneer SX-750. Not only did he fix 'em, he shined up the knobs too :yes:

Another satisfied customer,
Redi

BTW, will this get me a CR-2020 :D
 
Back
Top Bottom