• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hot Deal From winters860

Mike Gibson

Modulator
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
I bought some very nice Minimus 7's in Walnut from Joe and they arrived today. Packed to survive a trip through the hands of the shipper.

Thank you for a great deal Joe. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
I had to wait until I had a chance to do a A-B test of them. Well the verdict is in. The Sound Designs have the edge in size being 5 times larger but the 7's have better sound and weigh almost as much. I'll probably miss the nice bass resonance the SD's have with their 1/4" wall thickness.

I'm keeping the SD's though as they are proping up one end of a storage bench.
 
Back
Top Bottom