• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hot Topic (store) 50% off clearance items

I went to my local Hot Topic today and got:
Metallica-Black Album-Remastered on two Albums
Guns n Rose-Appetite for Destruction-Back to Black
Motley Crue-Dr. Feelgood-Remastered
all sound good the Metallica is awesome. they had the first green day I might go back and pick it up.
 
I went to my local Hot Topic today and got:
Metallica-Black Album-Remastered on two Albums
Guns n Rose-Appetite for Destruction-Back to Black
Motley Crue-Dr. Feelgood-Remastered
all sound good the Metallica is awesome. they had the first green day I might go back and pick it up.

how much were they?
 
I paid fifty bucks for them total. I really wanted them.

oh i thought they were on sale. Should have bought from your local record shop or newburycomics.com

The only time i buy vinyl from Hot topic is when its on sale. Got some cool **** for 3 bucks.
 
oh i thought they were on sale. Should have bought from your local record shop or newburycomics.com

The only time i buy vinyl from Hot topic is when its on sale. Got some cool **** for 3 bucks.

thanks for the info I need to check it out.
 
It is odd to me how some stuff is discounted. I wonder if its store by store? I went to two and the titles I saw both places was Avenged Sevenfold (sp?) and The Watchmen picture disc.

Here's hoping the Nirvana ORG releases get a discount!

The Killers Hot Fuss does sound good to me. I'm doubting its a master source, but it doesn't sound as slammed as the CD.
 
Picked up "My Chemical Romance" on a whim from HT the other day, and it sounds quite good and the music aint that bad either. $3.99 is what I paid after the clearance price for a brand new record! score for me.
 
I'll never buy vinyl from Hot Topic again. Every album I ever got from there was severely warped. They just don't handle their records properly.
 
I was in my local mall this weekend, and saw that Hot Topic was having another 50% off clearence item sale.

I picked up "Exodus" from Bob Marley and the Wailers for $3.99 and "Ill Communication" from the Beastie Boys for $5.49.

I also picked up one of the two copies they had of the 30th anniversary "Dark Side of the Moon".

All the discs were nice and flat and sound great!
 
I was in my local mall this weekend, and saw that Hot Topic was having another 50% off clearence item sale.

I picked up "Exodus" from Bob Marley and the Wailers for $3.99 and "Ill Communication" from the Beastie Boys for $5.49.

I also picked up one of the two copies they had of the 30th anniversary "Dark Side of the Moon".

All the discs were nice and flat and sound great!

Very nice! what were they getting for the Pink floyd ??
 
Back
Top Bottom