• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Houses of The Holy Misprint.

hionfi

Well-Known Member
I bought a 500 piece record collection and one of the LP's (Led. Zep Houses of the holy) has a misprint on the inside of the jacket. The entire inside of the jacket is picture of Chick Corea and Herbie Hancock. I looked for examples of the misprint and found none, does it have any value?
 
Register to hide this ad
Misprints are a funny way of getting a one of a kind piece. I hope it's worth a lot. Goodluck!


:worthless
 
Post a pic?

From what I've read on the record collectors guild misprints sometimes add value but most of the time don't. Depends on the artist in question and what he misprint is.

I would think it's bootleg over a misprint. You can find several examples just like what you said over at record collectors guild on bootleg copies.
 
I know that records with a different label other than what's on the LP itself aren't really anything special. I had a record that was suppose to be Areosmith Live but something else was recorded on it and it really had no value. I'll bet who the artist is could make a big difference.
 
Houses of The Holy Misprint

Please see attached pictures showing the inside jacket for the two LP's we have. Top spread is correct, bottom is the misprint.
 

Attachments

  • hoh_2.jpg
    hoh_2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom