• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How about a pair of BA A-70's - $50???

analog addict

Glory or Death!
Subscriber
With stands even....

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/ele/514693969.html

0115040102120103052007121917d1d939e5927fffa50061a0.jpg


The usual disclaimers apply....
 
Register to hide this ad
Delihaus seems to be fond of all the B.A.'s that get mentioned on here. While they're nice, I don't recall them being anything exceptional. If they were A150's, or a higher model, I would give it some thought. Otherwise I personally wouldn't bother (that is, if you already have plenty of speakers -- like most of us do).
 
I have B.A. computer speakers from 1998 (vintage for computer speakers), and I would spend $50 on those. I agree with Delihaus, however.
 
If they have good foam, I think $50 is great. I love my A150s, and it was because of some glowing comments by thedelihaus that I went ahead with getting them. I don't get why this line doesn't get more respect, or at least as much as The Advent it descended from.
 
Enough speakers???

...well there's two answers to that question, my wife's - What the $%#!@ are you doing bringing more speakers into my house???

and HomerJSimpson's answer - What do you mean "too many speakers"?

I haven't recounted since I was well over 30 pair, but I'm sure I'm still in between 30 and 40 pair, and that's not counting the 2000 lbs of speakers that will EVENTUALLY make their way from Nebraska. A pair of Bose 901/II's just walked in today, and there's a pair of Frazier Mark V's that are coming too. Besides, I already have A-200's, and anything lesser would be a letdown...:D
 
I actually was first in line for them, but after talking to the seller, and realizing that I have a few pair of these, I deceided not to get them. He has someone else that was closer to him than me.... Oh well. I'd rather get the 100's anyways.
 
Man, I'm just ramping up to get set to play w/you guys... I only have 3 pairs of speakers, and I'm only running 1 of them!!!!

My basement IS pretty big though....


:)


Cheers

Matt
 
JesusChrysler, if I had a basement, watch out. 30 pairs in 8 months. I'm down to about 20 now. Favorites are boston acoustics, by the way.
 
Back
Top Bottom