• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How bad do white van speakers sound?

Sandy G....I'm laughing so hard I think I need new boxers...you're spot on!
You too wigwam!
martin
I'm going to have to reread this thread...just for the laughs!
I suppose it might only be funny to those with "experience"...maybe not...but it helps!
I thinking that from here on out we ought to mentaly put a bullseye on all white vans...sort of a vehicular racial profiling.
 
When I win the Powerball I think that I will hire some audio engineers, design the best sounding speakers possible and I will call my company White Van Speakers. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
 
I'll admit I've never heard a pair of "white van" speakers for myself.

But some things in life are so much in the realm of common sense that I don't feel like being ripped off just for the sake of experiencing or finding out first hand.

These would include, but not limited to:

- "White Van" speakers
- MLM/Pyramid schemes
- "Get Rich" info-mercial packages
- Various "time share" scams (although there are legitimate ones around, many are scams including those from major hotel groups such as Wyndham)

In today's world, the internet has so much information that finding out whether something is a scam or not, only takes 5 minutes of your time to research.
 
How bad do WV speaks sound ?!? Visualise 2 skeletons copulating on a tin roofed shanty in the middle of a hailstorm w/the wind howling, a dog barking, & the next-door teenage miscreant's fart-muffler slammed Honda, that has a bad rod, blaring 15-yr-old cRap music, whilst running over a constipated cat's tail & you'll have an approximation...
Hahahahaha! Great one, Sandy!
 
Back
Top Bottom